2023 Flower Bouquet Subscription
Imagine picking up a colorful, farm-fresh bouquet of sustainably grown cut flowers harvested just for you by your own personal flower farmer each week!
During our 2023 flower bouquet subscription, we'll provide you with the highest quality, sustainably grown flowers fresh from our field each week. These one-of-a-kind, farmer's choice, mixed flower bouquets will change with the season. Each is wrapped in brown paper and includes a packet of flower food.
ALL FLOWER BOUQUET SUBSCRIPTIONS INCLUDE:
- 7-14 weekly bouquets of fresh flowers: You can choose your bouquet size (standard or premium), the length of your subscription (7 or 14 weeks), and your pick-up location below.
- A weekly email from the farm: Each week during your subscription you’ll receive an exclusive members-only email that will help you get to know the farm and your flowers better.
- Text message reminders: New this year, we’ll send you a weekly text message reminder during your subscription to help make sure you never miss a pick-up! (Be sure to provide your cell phone number during checkout.)
CHOOSE YOUR BOUQUET SIZE:
- Standard: Our standard bouquets are essentially the same as those you'll find us selling each Saturday at the Lancaster Farmers Market. A subscription ensures you have a bouquet waiting for you; we often sell out. It also means you'll get the lowest price on our bouquets for the entire season.
- Premium: Our premium bouquets have about 60 percent more stems. They receive the first selection of any limited availability or specialty blooms. They are a great choice if you really want to make an impact in your home with flowers!
CHOOSE YOUR SEASON LENGTH:
See pick-up locations for specific days and times.
- EARLY Season (7 Weeks): Saturdays June 17-July 29: SOLD OUT
- LATE Season (7 Weeks): Saturdays August 5-September 16
- FULL Season (14 Weeks): The Best Value! Saturdays June 17-September 16
CHOOSE YOUR PICK-UP LOCATION:
You'll also need to choose your pick-up location, which will apply to the entire 7 or 14-week season. In 2023, we’re offering 4 options:
- Keller Market House: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., 134 S. Columbus St., Lancaster, Ohio (Fairfield County)
- Lancaster Farmers Market: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m., Chestnut St. Parking Lot, Lancaster, Ohio (Fairfield County)
- FreshORR Family Farms: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 6312 Cincinnati-Zanesville Rd. (US Hwy 22), Rushville, Ohio (Perry County)
- Stan’s Bake Shop: 6:45 a.m.-12 p.m., 111 W. Broadway St., New Lexington, Ohio (Perry County) Please note that Stan's will be closed on Saturday, July 8. That week's pick-up will be at The Purple Petunia from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., located at 103 W. Brown St., New Lexington, Ohio.
Read about our pick-up policies.
If you're purchasing this flower subscription as a gift, be sure to tell us in the Notes field during checkout. Include the gift recipient's name, cell phone number, and email address so they can receive our in-season reminders. Check-in with us if you have any questions about giving the gift of flowers.
Find more information about our flowers and our 2023 flower bouquet subscriptions, including FAQs, on our website.
Your early subscription commitment helps give our farm the security to invest in seeds, supplies, and equipment before our growing season begins to bloom- thank you!