Coming Soon: Returning to the farm store spring 2022!
One fresh, hand-crafted flower bouquet wrapped in brown paper (includes a flower food packet), waiting for you with your name on it!
Each mixed bouquet is full of a farmer's choice selection of the beautiful bounty the farm has to offer each week! May bouquets may include bee balm, Canterbury bells, China aster, cynoglossom, dianthus, feverfew, foxglove, peonies, snapdragons, sunflowers, yarrow, or other flowers, as well as seasonal foliage and other interesting stems.
If you have a color preference, please indicate it in the Color Choice field below:
- Blush Shades: Features soft, subtle hues like pink, peach, lavender, pale yellow, and/or white along with greens
- Bright Shades: Features a cheerful blend of yellow, orange, red, and/or white along with greens
- Royal Shades: Features vivid hues like purple, magenta, yellow, and/or gold along with greens
- Berry Shades: Features fruity shades of pink, purple, coral, and/or red along with greens
- Autumn Shades: Features fall colors like orange, yellow, gold, red, crimson, and/or bronze along with greens
Pick Up Location, Date, and Time:
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Saturday, May 7
Lancaster Farmers Market
Chestnut St. Parking Lot (between Broad and Columbus St.)
Near 134 S. Columbus St., Lancaster, OH
Ordering will open the Sunday before the pick up date and close by the Wednesday before the pick up date (or when the item is sold out).
Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance if you're unable to pick up your order as planned. No refunds will be issued for items not picked up at the designated pick up location and time if alternative arrangements have not been made.